If we have to cancel due to bad weather we will give you the option to rebook for another day, leave the Gift Voucher open dated so you can contact us in the future to rebook, or the Gift Voucher purchaser can be fully refunded. We have a very high take-off rate and have the best locations in the world for reliability & hot air ballooning.
Articles in this section
- What happens if you cancel due to bad weather?
- How much notice to I have to give to book my travel date?
- How do I redeem my Gift Voucher?
- How much does it cost to get a Christmas Gift Voucher posted to me?
- When can I use my Gift Voucher?
- What if the person I give the Gift Voucher doesn't want it?
- Who are Hot Air Balloon Gift Vouchers suited for?
- What are the payment options for Hot Air gifts?
- What options are there for last minute Christmas Gift Ideas?
- How long will it take to receive my Christmas Gift Certificates?